Thursday, August 24, 2006

Reel In: NTUSB in Concert :D

Hi all from NUSWS! Yes, I'm here to promote a concert. And I'm well aware of my chances of getting beaten up. Haha. Anyway, it's the NTUSB concert this coming saturday, and it'll definitely be my 1st and last time playing for them. As you guys know, I'm only there because my girlfriend invited me there to play for this concert :P


Here are the pieces we're playing:

La Forza Del Destino
Beauty and the Beast
Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
Pirates of the Carribean
West Side Story
Hansel and Gretel
Backdraft
Sky High
Disney Festival (includes theme for Winnie thePooh)

This will be my last time performing with the NTUSB as I will be concentrating on NUSWS and Mus'Art after this concert. So do drop me an sms or leave a msg on this blog if you are interested!

Details as follows:
Reel In: NTUSB in ConcertSat, 26th August, 7pm, ACS Barker Auditorium
Tickets at $10 each, Free Seating.

Hope to hear from you!


With Warmest Regards,

Ian Lum

No comments: